[WT-support] Laurent I have a few suggestion and help needed in the database use in different contest since the iota one...

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 30 04:59:03 CEST 2007

HI Laurent,

** 1 **    I found after looking at the file IOTA test was using that it was
not very helpful in call recognition. guess iota was ok but not usefull to
me,

             I decided to discard the iota . by moving it out of the main
directory this way master.dtb tool the place by default to my supprise.

            Would it be possible to have both call recognition and guessing
database selectable in a drop down window   and  both enterlaced for the
job.

** 2 **    I found that searching, and setting many options  like ( ex: CW
keying after 3 or 4 characters..) and many others was a waste of time and
manipulation.

            ALL change should be available from the MENU BAR icons with
either drop down menu or even  TOGGLE ICONS.

            I have spent some time on WT and I find that it would be
possible to run the contest controls faster if we leave the mouse for
minimum screen use.

            I would like to be have USER selectable  shorcuts for all the
settings in Wintest that are often change with SPEEDY macro buttons on the
menu bar.

-          CW keying after 3 char.

-          S/P, RUN

-          Auto CQ

-          Exch guessing etc.

-          Choosing data base.

-          Etc.

             Those buttons would be nice  and trying to stop moving a mouse
in a multiple opening windows while calling CQ .

              because we have to skip AND CLOSE WINDOWS TO  go back and
answer a call !

            Thanks 73 Phil VE2FU