[WT-support] Happy IOTA user....

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Sun Jul 29 20:38:06 CEST 2007

Hello Win-Test,

I used Win-Test for a part-time entry in this weekend's IOTA. It worked well. The "Worked IOTA" Table that comes up with Alt-M is very clear to read.

However I have one small query. Four exclamation marks (i.e "!!!!") often appeared in the Mult Column. Was this a subtle warning that I was doing something wrong, e.g that I was wasting my time working stations who were already Mults? Or was it some other special WT feature, the purpose of which I do not yet know.

I installed 3.14.0 without any difficulty just before the IOTA Contest. The loading of the WT up-grade (from, in my case, 3.11.0) was effortless.

73 - Nigel G3TXF