[WT-support] Swap Radio problems

Jozef Urban, OM7ZZ om7zz at microham.com
Fri Jul 27 15:52:27 CEST 2007

Hello Andy,

I suspected the problem can be related to additional Router polling, but if
problem appears with Physical COM port as well, than probably we can exclude
MK2R+ from equations.

Swap of the radios is a very complex procedure, especially with dissimilar
radios, even more if both are with dual receivers, switched for split and
can have set different mode/filter. Try to find a pattern, when it works
correctly and when not.

73 Jozef