[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 13:20:52 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver.

I do appreciate your efforts to keep Wintest at the top of the tree.
Please be assured I checked the Wiki and searched the archives.  I didn't
think of looking at the release notes for each release.

" don't know if the FT2k protocol can support that feature. If yes, we can
consider to get this feature available for that radio as well. For this
feature, one needs to be able to program both VFO independently (without
having to active the one one wants to reach to) which is not possible with
bulk of the radios. Please tell me."

I'm afraid I have no idea. I envisaged that the FT2K/FT9K would have at
least the same feature set at least as the older radio. How can I find
out.

Thanks

Gordon
MM0GPZ