[WT-support] WT 3.13.0 ARRL FD Sections

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Wed Jul 25 14:44:20 CEST 2007

Hi Paul,

Paul Cassel a écrit :
> WT 3.13.0 still does not recognize the ARRL Sections used for the NA Field
> Day
>
> While the ARRL Field Day is not a real main stream contest, it is still a
> major part of introducing many new hams to Contesting.  The logging software
> that is used during this first experience needs to be a positive one.
> During the VE3GMA FD, the ARRL section issue did not provide a positive
> experience for first time WT users.
>
> I have raised the issue here twice before and have heard nothing from the
> Author's.   The fix must be a simple one as the ARRL Sweepstake contest
> properly recognizes the ARRL sections.

Sorry for not replying before. I didn't find anything in the rules
regarding an "official list" of the ARRL sections which are eligible in
the ARRL Field Day. Is there one somewhere? I am disposed to correct the
ARRL Sections for that contest but I would need some help for.

Tks and 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn