[WT-support] Wintest and export in EDI - Bug?

Chris Libowitzky, oe3li c.libowitzky at kabsi.at
Tue Jul 24 12:10:58 CEST 2007

Hello Oliver,
In most EU-VUSHF Contest Modes are specified in the invitation/rules, as
these are "MultiMode" - but not "AllMode"
with i.e. IARU-REG.1 VHF- and -UHF/SHF Contests Modes: CW, SSB, FM (w. some
waivers for mm-Wave entries)
or Italian/Slovenian/Croatian/Austrian "Alpe-Adria"-Contest only: CW, SSB
As the IARU-Reg.1 VHF-Committee C5 is atempting  a "Robot"-Solution for the
Evaluators - Eu.national societies in a "Round-Robbin",
and,  time to time some societies try to "ban" i.e. "Cross-Mode" QSOs , and
on the other hand, EDI-REG1TEST is becomes
MANDATORY more and more, it may be indicated to implement solutions right
now.
See also my .txt - attachment.
Please see also VHF-Handbook www.iaru-r1.org/VHF_Handbook_V5_21.pdf or ask
ref-union.org commission des concours. See there also for the valid DISTANCE
EVALUATION

73, Chris Libowitzky, OE3LI