[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 12:59:21 CEST 2007

Hi.
I can't find this mentioned so I hope somebody can help.

Using my FT2000, rig control works and shows both VFO's, the bandmap
tracks frequency whilst tuning.  However, if I right click a station on
the bandmap, the "Pass frequency to Sub VFO" option is always greyed out.
Double clicking any station on the band map does QSY VFO A to that freq
and mode.

I have tried using several contest templates and multi - multi etc to no
avail.  As far as I can tell, rig control is working fine in all aspects.
Radio is connected to pc via a real serial port. All firmware upgrades
have been completed on FT2K. I can only assume I am missing an option
somewhere in Win-Test that will enable this feature.

Thanks in anticipation.

Gordon
MM0GPZ