[WT-support] WiKi

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de
Sat Jul 21 07:14:58 CEST 2007

> I have a word document which has all the screen shots for setting up the
> MK2R with Win-Test.  Is there a way to get this into the WiKi as I am unable
> to cut and paste?
> Thanks
> Jim

Hello Jim:

A setup procedure for the MK2R would be a nice add-on to the WT
documentation. The problem is, that up to now none of the documenters
had one of these devices.

For the Wiki we need the images ideally as .png files and text as
plain text. Cutting and pasting the text is easy but I think there is
no way to get images out of the Word files in a reasonable quality.
Of course one could screen-shot from the Word document but there will
be loss of quality.

I could show you how to produce screenshot .png files with standard
WinXP means. How did you actually create the screenshots?

73 Ben, DL6RAI