[WT-support] WT in HQ

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Sun Jul 15 23:59:11 CEST 2007

Filipe,

If you are going to run WT and wtDxTelnet at the same computer, the
comunication between both programs is internal, it means that you can use
the loopback address (127.255.255.255) and all will work. You are not going
to send UDP traffic over your GPRS/UMTS network link; just only you will use
the mobile network for the cluster link, and WT and wtDxTelnet will exchange
traffic over the loopback interface (internally on the TCP/IP Stack).

Pablo - EA4TX