[WT-support] Can't get rig control working

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Jul 14 11:42:28 CEST 2007

Jim Martin wrote:

> N1MM has the advantage in that you can restart radio comms from the band
> map (right click 'reset radio') I have not found a similar command in
> WT.......yet

No one never asked for before. Usually, as soon as the radio is well
communicating with WT you don't have to reset anything during the whole
contest using Win-Test. If you need for any reason, you don't need to
restart WT: it's enough to open the "Interface Configuration" (through
the menu or entering "SETUP" in the callsign field) dialog box then
click OK.

Olivier / f5mzn