[WT-support] WT 3.12.0 known bug

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jul 10 12:43:03 CEST 2007

Hi all

A display bug has been reported in the log for the IARU HF contest,
where the 5-char received exchanges are truncated in CW mode. Actually,
only the left half part of the last char is displayed.

It is already fixed in our dvpt trunk, but we don't think reasonable to
release a new version only few days before this major event, especially
because most of the HQ stns (and multi-ops) already massively deployed
this version in their various locations.

It is only a display bug, meaning that the complete 5-char are recorded
in the binary file ! You can also see the complete exchange in the F10
windows, if you have a doubt.

Tnx for your comprehension and sri for inconvenience.