[WT-support] IARU Championship Question - HQ Stations

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Sun Jul 1 19:23:48 CEST 2007

Hello!

When you write in for example DARC as exchange for DA0HQ or SSA as
exchange for SK9HQ it will automaticly give 1 point for the QSO and you
will get DARC, SSA as a multiplier for the band you typed it in for.

If you just log DA0HQ with zone 28 it will count it as a regular QSO
with a DL station.

Hope to work you lads as SK9HQ on 20M SSB!

73 de Mike (SM3WMV)