[WT-support] Speed increments in F keys...and microkeyer

f5ukl f5ukl at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 30 08:36:31 CET 2007

Hello to the team
This happen also on Ref test when when I use separate speed with micro keyer
but ok with only win-test winkey.
Best 73 and thaks again for nice job. Win-Test is super FB.
Andre - f5ukl

> Can you find a way to get rid of the apostrophe  << ' >> that is send
> every time the ALT V  speed window is closed ... it is sent over the
> air every time !

When is the apostrophe sent exactly? When you press ALT+V to open the "CW
Speed" window, or when you validate it (to close it and validate). I have
tested here with either "Independant speed" ticked or not, and my WinKey
does not send anything like an apostrophe.

Olivier / f5mzn