[WT-support] UDP problem

sp2lnw sp2lnw at interia.pl
Fri Jan 26 10:03:04 CET 2007

Hello Olivier,
Thanks answer. I checked all with your instructions.
- without WT, and Wtdxtelnet  -> no any connections (process) running on
port 9871
- after WT on, I can see that WT is running properly on 9871 port
Problem is when I wanna start wTdxTelnet : I don't see this application
after the command C:\>netstat -abnp udp
Only WT is running OK.
WT and wtDXtelnet are together on the list of exlusions in winXP firewall.
Please tell me what can I try next ?

Vy 73's !
slaw sp2lnw