[WT-support] Additional CW Messages - lacking variables

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jan 16 17:58:23 CET 2007

Hi Jozef

Tnx for your interest in Win-Test.

JMarsala at sk.uss.com a écrit :

> One think I miss a lot in WT is availability of variables when composing
> "additional CW messages". Making VARS available would gratly expand
> user´s options.

FYI, all CW variables are listed here :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Message_variables

> Another question/suggestion: making all F1 .. F12 keys available for
> "standard CW messages" e.g. via some switch in *.ini file so user can
> choose to use F8 .. F12 as before (to open various windows) or for CW
> messages  .... I personally simply like to have MANY CW messages at my
> finger-tips...

To keep CT compatibility, only F1 to F6 are used for 'one-key' CW
messages which is enough for most operators in contest.

Note you can have additional messages in the Options / CW / Additionnal
messages (Alt-C) dialog, for casual use (QSL info, your name and QTH,
whatever). The key sequence to use is then Alt-C / Fx.