[WT-support] Exchange guessing tab position

Chris Tran zl1ct at gm7v.com
Wed Jan 10 08:33:04 CET 2007

Hello all

I am new to this list - I could not find this discussed previously.  I
enjoyed using WT to make 4008 Qs at GD6IA in CQ WW CW 2006, but there was
one small feature I wish could be changed please .....

When using Data entry > Exchange Guessing > Automatically, I found that if
the Zone was incorrect (mostly with U.S. stations), when you hit the Space
Bar to move the cursor to the Rcvd field, the cursor goes to the left-hand
of the 2 numbers (e.g. under the 0 of 04) instead of to under the
*right-hand* of the 2 numbers - this means an extra keystroke is needed to
move to where the correction has to be made.

WinTest is great - much better than N1MM, Writelog, etc...

73
Chris
GM3WOJ