[WT-support] MicroHam USB II and WT

g3nkc at talktalk.net g3nkc at talktalk.net
Mon Jan 8 19:47:09 CET 2007

Hi Csaba

We use USB 1   and II ' a   at MD4K - I think we have 5 in total

I have never experienced these problems on any of them!  At home, with
smaller antennae , even LW;   I have never seen a problem!

Did you buy the lead from Micro Ham  (= well screened and protected, with a
lot of ferrites); or did you make your own up; in which case filtering may
be the problem ?

73

Dave
G3NKC // MD4K // MD6V