[WT-support] DVK Problems

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Feb 26 23:21:31 CET 2007

> Release will be available in a very short time.

Done. I strongly encourage you to use this version if you are using the
integrated VK of WT.

http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.8.6.exe [FULL, 4.0 MB]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.8.6-update.exe [Update, 2.3 MB]

Relase 3.8.6:
-------------

- Bugfix: Workaround: Reverting back to the old way to ESCape a voice
   message. This is an emergency fix, just before a major contest.
   Tks EI3JE and I2WIJ.

- Bugfix: The RTTY additional RTTY message (ALT-C) was producing CW.
   Tks DL1IAO.

- Bugfix: When Keyboard Mode (ALT-K) is initiated during an F-key
   message ALT-K will not accept any more input when the type ahead
   buffer got empty (i.e. when typing too slow). Fixed. Tks DL1IAO.

- Bugfix: When pressing INS in an empty log line, no serial number is
   sent. Fixed. Tks DL1IAO.

- It is now possible to use any "$MACROS" ($F1, $F2...) in the
   additional messages as well. Tks N1FIC.

- Child wnds positions, sizes, colors and Z-orders are saved in a
   "smarter way" than before. Tnx DL6RAI.

- Bugfix : WPX RTTY : 160m band removed. Tnx F5CQ.

- Bugfix : WPX RTTY : Scoring updated. Tnx F5CQ.

- Bugfix : WPX RTTY : Serial numbering for M/2 category is now
   compliant with the rules : One numbering sequence per transmitter.

I'll be away now for a way but Larry is still around.

Best 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn