[WT-support] DVK Problems

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Feb 26 23:01:04 CET 2007

neilpowell1 at eircom.net wrote:
> Olivier,
>
> With thanks to F6BEE for the file locations can confirm same as Bob, that
> all is OK in
> Version 3.5.0 (apart from the delay which I for one can live with).

OK. It is quite an emergency situation, because I'll leave my QTH in a
couple of hour. So, according to your reports (which I really thank for)
I think it is best to revert to the "old way" which was solid rock from
a long time in spite of the "delay" problem when ESCaping.

Release will be available in a very short time.

Thanks everybody and GL in the contest.

Olivier / f5mzn