[WT-support] WT.INI - Information Request

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Feb 21 00:43:06 CET 2007

Hi again

Dave Zeph a écrit :

> I believe I asked for more details on the WT.INI file.  You can refuse if
> you wish, but I am rather tired of being on the receiving end of your
> snippy, "village idiot" responses.

It looks that I missed something (?)

Anyway...

The ini file do not include any contest-specific data. The only
contest-specific data which are in the ini file is related to the QTC CW
messages because it relies on the WAEDC only.

This is why I advised you to build empty .wtb files for each contest
(four of them, actually, @K3LR) and duplicate them on all the machines.
Then, you will just need to update the station names.