[WT-support] Win-Test wiki; over a year old

Simon Pearson simon at attenuate.org
Wed Feb 21 00:11:51 CET 2007

According to the "oldest pages" link on the Win-Test documentation
wiki[1], the wiki itself is now over a year old. A big thanks to
everyone who has contributed content; it's now a very useful resource!

When I started the project, my eventual aim was to have a user's manual
written by users. It seems that mission has been achieved.

Remember, anyone [with an account, which is easy to setup] can
contribute content to the wiki. Thus if you find any 'gaps', or if you
feel you could improve/amend/add to existing content, please feel free
to contribute.

Thanks again.

[1] http://docs.win-test.com/

Simon Pearson, M0CLW