[WT-support] CAPS LOCK and WINKEY

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Feb 21 00:10:19 CET 2007

Hi Pablo

EA4TX - Pablo a écrit :

> And I have forgot to ask before, why when the CAPS LOCK is ON, I cannot
> write anything in the "QSO Entry line". In other words, when the CAPS LOCK
> is ON, I cannot write any character at the callsign field or exchange report
> field.... I suppose it must be something I have wrong at my setup (WT.INI),
> but I have a standard config....
> Is there any reason that when CAPS LOCK is ON, the QSO entry is jam?

It is not a bug, it is a feature.

The caps lock key is intended to be used in SO2R to optionnaly route the
keypresses to the secondary radio entry fields.

In other words : Except if you are running SO2R and use this option, do
not use the caps lock. And if you want to use it in SO1R to access some
keys, remap them with the "Tools / Redefine keys" menu.