[WT-support] Request on PTT

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sat Feb 17 11:46:37 CET 2007

HI

Last weekend we run Win-test in a Multi/Multi mixed mode contest with
great pleasure.
We use the internal soundcard as voicekeyer and the cw keyer.
But after the contest, we got one thing that we wish to add.

On ssb we route the mic via the soundcard back to the Heil
mic/footswitch connector
PTT was done via the lpt/or rs232 port to the same Heil/footswitch connector
This was working good

In CW the  we run via the same port, but have to remove the PTT line by
hand. Otherwise we have a constant key down signal.

Is it possible to add at the config inteface window a button  "set no
PTT in CW"

Peter
PC2A