[WT-support] RTTY using parallel port and EXTFSK

Johannes Wilke Johannes.Wilke at t-online.de
Sat Feb 17 11:26:37 CET 2007

Patrick 9A5CW schrieb:
> Hello, use extfsk and try with this shematic!
> http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/extfsk.htm USB2LPT dont works with it!
>
> 73 and have fun on tty :)

Hello,
many thanks very much for all answers, Win-Test and MMTTY are working
now fine here on LPT1 with the same cable for both RTTY and CW.
For CW I am using LPT1 with PIN16 for PTT and PIN17 for CW. PIN 16 (PTT)
works also for FSK in MMTTY, it is not necessary to wire PIN1 like
proposed in http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/extfsk.htm . I added only
PIN 2 on the same LPT1-connector for FSK input to the transceiver. In
MMTTY I have activated COM-TxD(FSK) in MISC and choose on TX page PTT
port EXTFSK. When using Win-Test in RTTY, the click box in CW and PTT in
Win-Test must be deactivated, because MMTTY is taking over the control
of PTT and FSK.
EXTFSK, TDLPortIO.dll, DLPORTIO.dll and DLPORTIO.sys are copied into the
MMTTY main directory.
73 Jo, DK2PH