[WT-support] WPX RTTY serial numbers

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 12 18:41:57 CET 2007

Hi all

As I previously warned, WT processed the WPX RTTY the same way as the
WPX CW or Phone.

It means that scoring is wrong (already repoted and already fixed in our
dvpt trunk), and the serial numbering is wrong for M/2 category.

Currently, in accordance with the WPX SSB and CW rules, WT uses a
numbering PER BAND for all multi-op categories (M/S, M/2 and M/M). This
already has been discussed on this list *and* with the CQ WPX committee
last year, and AFAIK, everything went fine.

The only problem that arose this WE (CQ WPX RTTY 2007 rules), is that
M/2 category requires a numbering PER TRANSMITTER. This has been fixed
in our dvpt trunk, but too late to be applied in the last release.

AFAIK, the WPX RRTY rules *do not* state anything abt the serial
numbering for the M/S category. Thus, we will keep a numbering PER BAND
for the M/S and M/M categories.

Abt the score, once the next version will be released, you will just
have to reload your file and it will be automagically rescored.