[WT-support] Feature request: scrollwheel/keyboard tuning

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:00:14 CET 2007

I do not know if  this has been discussed and dismissed before (if so
I apologize). I am migrating from Writelog to WT and primarily play
in rtty contests with some cw contest participation. One of the
nicest features (for me) in WL is the ability to tube the radio with
the scroll wheel of your mouse. I think N1MM offers similar
capability with the up and down arrow keys (you can set the increment/
decrement value). This allows complete control without touching the
radio since you can qsy to next higher/lower band already.

Is there any chance that some means is already available and I missed
it? If not, is there some chance it could be available in the
foreseen future?

Thanks
Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc at gmail.com

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com