[WT-support] Icom SPLIT problem

Nick J. Sinanis F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at free.fr
Tue Feb 6 21:27:49 CET 2007

Hi All,

if it's any worth mentioning this to help you figure out better the
problem, we noticed at F6KAR during the CdR, that an 756Pro III was
reverting correctly to the filter settings after hitting alt-F4, while
an ic756 wasn't. The Pro III was connected through a Microkeyer, while
the 756 was with an CI-V Icom converter to the parallel port.

Both rigs were on pc's running wt-3.8.0

Just in case this is of any help,

73's Nick