[WT-support] CONTROL OF TEN-TEC OMNI VI

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Feb 4 09:09:23 CET 2007

Hi -

Larry Schimelpfenig wrote:
> In reading the archives it looks like control of the ONMI VI was
> discussed in 05. Suggestion seemed to be to use the generic ICOM
> setting, specifying 04 for the address and 9600baud. Is that still the
> best prescribed solution?

In fact, the Omni VI support in WT uses an IC735 setting with the
specific address 04. I don't know if IC735 is the best choice. Let me
know if the Omni VI is working with a generic ICOM setting (with address
04) and not with the Omni VI setting. If so, I'll correct the code.

Thanks,

Olivier / f5mzn