[WT-support] multi ops runs

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 30 20:55:05 CET 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 9:15 AM, f6ira <f6ira at tele2.fr> wrote:

> I've looking this option but like you George nothing appear in the post
> files log. Wintest just create file xxx.ops in the folder with
> information put on operator login.

To repeat, if you use wt_dev.exe (wt 3.19), this feature works fine.
Operator callsign appears in all three output files (.ADI, .TXT, .CSV), once
per QSO.

But, you must select "Operator" from the list of fields to export:

   1. wt_dev (i.e. use version 3.19 or higher)
   2. WRITELOG [Enter]
   3. Next to .TXT or .CSV, press [Options...]
   4. From the list of available fields, on the left, click "Operator"
   5. Press [> Add >]
   6. Press [OK]