[WT-support] multi ops runs

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 01:52:05 CET 2007

Sorry, but I do not find "Operator" as one of the fields to export.  I  am usi
ng version 3.18.0.  Is this only implemented in 3.19.0?

Also, I did not know about typing WRITELOG.  Is there a complete list  of
keyboard commands somewhere?  I don't find them in the user  guide.

Tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/28/2007 7:14:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,