[WT-support] Mixed mode support for CW and RTTY messages

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 12:13:47 CET 2007

Hi all,

I recently took part into the
Italian 40/80 Meter contest
which is greatly supported by Win-Test.
I entered the SO Mixed mode category, which implies
the use of all modes: SSB, CW and RTTY.

I found that CW and RTTY messages (probably)
share the same data area, becouse when I modified
the RTTY Messages,
Options| CW | Modify Standard messages...
I ended up with the same modifications applied
to the CW Messages too, and viceversa.

This was a minor inconvenience, since the contest
rate is not so "stressed", but I think this
overlapping could be avoided.

If this cannot be fixed now, please take it into
account for V4.

Please everybody receive my best Seasons Greetings
and the best wishes for a very
Happy and Sun-Spotty NEW YEAR!

73
Bob, I2WIJ