[WT-support] Logged Frequency

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 19:46:50 CET 2007

I believe it is logging Rx frequency only in one scenario:

each station at 3X5A was a K2 and everyone worked in SPLIT mode (as RIT,
like you say Tom). Its in this situation that Win-Test logs the Rx frequency
instead of the Tx frequency. Not a big issue but I don't think its working
as it should be.

John, G4IRN.