[WT-support] KC1XX turns down win-test

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Dec 10 00:37:03 CET 2007

I find it amazing that KC1XX has turned down win-test over a few irrational
discrepancies...if the same process were used to evaluate their current
program, CT they would turn it down also...things in CT that curse its
users like 1. no two computes have the same score or number of qso's 2.
networking nightmares 3. Crashing of computers 4. and the list goes on and
on..I moved to Win-Test in May of last year and its one of the single most
advancements in technology made at my station in many years...I applaud the
support that I have .....almost daily feedback ...I appreciate the constant
effort to make a great program truly excellent...and all of my operators
have commented that it has been such a seamless and great improvement in the
station..I only wish I had done it a year earlier...we really love the
on-line scoring too...to Oliver and Larry....Great job!!!
To KC1XX your loss and our gain!!!
de Rick NQ4I