[WT-support] Win-Test at KC1XX

K1GQ k1gq at mac.com
Sun Dec 9 01:26:18 CET 2007

On Dec 8, 2007, at 19:00 , Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:

> So if the Win-Test defaults don't work, you could try these CTWin
> defaults instead (Stop Bits 2, Handshake on both).

Toggling back-and-forth between two frequencies is pretty much instant
with CTWin here. The various combinations of settings for the com port
don't seem to affect the slower frequency control in Win-Test.

I've also asked WA1Z to run your tests on more representative hardware
than I have here: Windows XP Pro SP2 on 1.833 GHz Macmini, microKeyer
(virtual com ports on USB for radio, WinKey, PTT).

   Bill, K1GQ