[WT-support] Feature wish for Elecraft K3

Toby Deinhardt dj7mgq at muenchen-mail.de
Sun Dec 2 00:39:07 CET 2007

Hi Dave,

> Your Electret-type microphone should work properly and you could use
> Win-Test as it is now.

Not really - it is not only a question of bias but the PowerBook Pro
requires Line In levels, which would mean adding an extra amplifier. It
does not have an external microphone jack.  I would like to avoid this,
so that when I travel with the rig, I have as few bits and pieces and
cables as possible. Because I can not get permission for an antenna from
my landlord, this is (for me) an important point.

Thanks es vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2/10  #885