[WT-support] 3.18 some notes

Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh ey8mm at tjpro.net
Sun Dec 2 00:01:58 CET 2007

UA9PM asked me to send this message. He is not subscriber due to language.

---------------------------
We are using WT last 2 years. We never had any problem with it. Network feature worked great and setted automaticaly. First test we
used without reading Manual than with time we  learned about many excellent features. I wish audio recorder implemented in WT as it
does Writelog.

Everything worked great till we installed 3.18. When connected to internet (MS enviroment) software on PC connected to Internet has
long delay when you press button and CW became broken.

UA9UZZ team noticed same problem.

I would like to add personaly. I vote for Audio recording also in Version 4.

I used WT in CQ WW CW. No problems but was missing recording as it was a lot of memorable situations on 160 to share with my friend
after the contest.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM