[WT-support] Problem with DX cluster

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 30 22:32:39 CEST 2007

On 8/30/07, Dave Sharred <g3nkc at md4k.com> wrote:

> I opened WtDxTelnet; and connected ok to F5MZN. IN this window, I see
> under
> Options  ip adr 192.168.0.255; Port 9871 App id TELNET; and the disable
> box
> is not checked

For a single computer running both WtDXTelnet and Win-Test , use the
loopback broadcast IP address, 127.255.255.255, as documented here:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet

The telnet window works fine, but I cannot communicate from WT ALT T Window,
> nor see anything in the DXCluster window

I don't think it works if you select Single-Op.  You must be select
Single-Op Assisted, Multi-Single, etc.  Be sure the syntax matches the type
of cluster you are connecting to (select DXNet or DXSpider).  See
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Packet#Connecting_node for
instructions.