[WT-support] Problem with DX cluster

Dave Sharred g3nkc at md4k.com
Thu Aug 30 20:32:05 CEST 2007

Hi Guys

Looks like I am doing something wrong with WT.

I opened a new log (IARU SSBFD); in a single op way (tried multi as well)

I am using a WiFi laptop; so cluster connection is ok

I cannot get anything to show in the DX cluster window.

I opened WtDxTelnet; and connected ok to F5MZN. IN this window, I see under
Options  ip adr 192.168.0.255; Port 9871 App id TELNET; and the disable box
is not checked

In WT; I have the broadcast adr 192.168.0.255; port 9871; and it doesn't
matter if the Ethernet network is enabled or not

The telnet window works fine, but I cannot communicate from WT ALT T Window,
nor see anything in the DXCluster window

I must be doing something wrong....

73

Dave