[WT-support] Alternate CQ on SSB

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Sun Aug 19 20:03:36 CEST 2007

Feature request for SSB operating (might be bug repot as well...):

If using Alternate CQ, the footswich will stay on "wrong band" when
starting QSO.

Now when CQ is played to one radio and I type a call from another
radio, when CQ ends and I come back to the station called me,
PTT with go to the band where CQ was played, not to the band
where someone called me and where I should be coming back to him.

So I have two options to get footswich on right radio:
1) Press * -key twice
2) Send empty DVK message (or any message) to get TX on right radio

Another thing, can´t activate latch mode. Latch mode is showed grey in drop
down menu, in 2nd radio window and can´t be selected either with ALTGR + L.

73 de Toni, OH2UA