[WT-support] R: WAE CW "?" and "/"

ik2ncj ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Fri Aug 17 16:59:54 CEST 2007

Hi All,

noticed during WAE CW running SO2R:

Scenario:

R1: Running

R2: QRX

Getting a part of call on R1 (missing one letter). Typo "?" by shift+' (on
my italian keyboard) to allow master.dta to help me to fill the call and
nothing happened on screen.

OR

Getting a call /p on R1. Typo "/" by shift+7 (on my italian keyboard) and
nothing happened.

Switch from R1 to R2 by using "*" from the number keypad and found in both
situations the missing caracthers on screen as for R1 in R2 situation.

Now I don't know if this is correct because it is first attempt  for me with
2 radios, but it looks like when pressing "shift" it interacts to second
radio screen.

Was me wrong in setting up WT or using it?

TNX

Luca IK2NCJ