[WT-support] Wt and Yaesu Radio

Carsten Esch carsten.esch at appello.de
Wed Aug 15 14:30:05 CEST 2007

Hello

I wonder if I am the only one complaining about the fact that Wt, doesn't
put the Yaseu Radio on the right sideband in RTTY mode, when clicking on a
call in the band map....

WT puts all Yaesu Radio On RTTY(USB) INSTEAD OF RTTY(LSB) .

If anybody using a Yaesu Radio in RTTY, I would like to know if the same
happens at your place?

If this is a bug, I would also like to know.

NOEL ve2fww

. yes you are the only one complaining - the rest of us is peacefully (and
silently) waiting that this gets addressed (what it sure will).

73ss

Carsten, DL6LAU