[WT-support] Hidden QTCs?

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Tue Aug 14 17:15:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

I found in my WAE-Log a series of "hidden" QTCs.

What I mean? I asked N4CW/1 in the contest for QTCs. I was very suppriced to
hear that I got already 10 QTCs from him while Wintest showed "QTC needed:
10". I assumed I have wrong call logged and I noted it for later
investigation.

Now I checked my Cabrillo-Log and really there are 10 QTCs from N4CW/1!
But ...
- if I type N4CW/1 in the last line in Wintest the red line under it says that
I need 10 QTCs from him
- and also Alt-L shows empty QTC-Window

What is wrong with this QTCs? I can't detect an error.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY