[WT-support] Wt-315 and Yaesu Radios.

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Thu Aug 9 17:31:57 CEST 2007

Hello Bob
Thanks for your comments.
Well I should say that I have tried all versions.
I mean 314...and also 315 Dev2 and also Dev3.
I must confess that this kind of side-effect is a bit annoying...
I love RTTY, and should I add, WT also....
It is a great software.I do hope we have  a fix soon  on this ..because most of the time I am contesting in RTTY..but I also like cw contesting..
I appreciate your comments...
I am very surprised that I am the only one trying RTTY with a Yaesu radio and WT...
Win-Test handles the QTC's in Cw and RTTY very well. It is one of the best I ever saw...for the moment..
Regards
NOEL