[WT-support] Next nightly snapshot

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:22:48 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier

I tested version 3.15.0 dev 3 and the swap command is not really working
100% correct.

Using two FT1000MP's

radio1 VFO A14004, VFOB 14005
radio2 VFOA 7002 VFOB 7003

On primary (radio 1 in this example) I write SWAP and do ENTER

Now primary radio is radio2 and secondary radio is radio2 - This is OK
The VFO's A of both radios are OK. VFO A of radio2 shows 14004 and VFO A of
radio 1 shows 7002 - This is OK

But now VFOb B's of both radios are wrong. VFO B of radio 1 shows 7002 and
VFO B of radio2 shows 14004 - This in not OK. The frequecies should be 7003
and 14005 respectilvely.

73
José Nunes
CT1BOH

On 8/6/07, Olivier F5MZN <olecam at f5mzn.org> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> The next nightly snapshot will include:
>
> - Sub VFO programming: done for Orion, FT-2000, FTDX-9000.
> - CW-Reverse: done for some radios.
> - WAE Messages was not saved (I2WIJ)
> - SWAP Radios feature rewritten. To be tested with various rigs!
> - Bugfix: NAQP, NA Sprint and NCCC: Database Updates (N6TV)
>
> Please read the release file included in the zipped snapshot to get more
> informations.
>
> This snapshot will be available around 3:30 UTC (at least if everything
> is fine).
>
> Looking forward to your comments, especially regarding the "CW Reverse"
> and "SWAP" features.
>
> 73,
> --
> Olivier / f5mzn