[WT-support] Next nightly snapshot

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Aug 6 09:01:11 CEST 2007

Bob Wilson, N6TV wrotte:
> On 8/5/07, *Olivier F5MZN* <olecam at f5mzn.org <mailto:olecam at f5mzn.org>>
> wrote:
>
>     The next nightly snapshot will include:
>     - CW-Reverse: done for some radios.
>

> How do you activate this CW-R feature?  I couldn't find a new setting
> for it in any of the menus.  I expected to find it on the SETUP screen
> somewhere, next to FT-1000MP configuration.  Or under Options, CW.
>
> I'm using WT 3.15.0-dev3 with an FT-1000MP.  I tried Ctrl-F1 or
> Ctrl-F2.  I tried REVCW and CWREV.  I looked on the Contest
> Configuration dialog, under "Mode".  I looked in release.txt.  I looked
> in WT.INI.  I give up. :-)
>
> If I enter a frequency in the callsign field or use Alt-F1 or Alt-F2,
> Win-Test always changes the mode from CW/LSB to CW/USB and turns off the
> RIT.  I think WT should clear the RIT back to 0.00, but leave RIT *on*
> if it is already on

I should have explained how it is supposed to work. Actually, it
*should* be enough to switch to the CW Reverse mode on the radio. Then
WT is supposed to remember that... Note that I don't personally own this
radio, so I am not able to test it by myself!

Regarding the RIT: WT does not switch RIT off. I guess that it is
automatically switched when programming the frequency.

Olivier / f5mzn