[WT-support] Next nightly snapshot

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Aug 6 08:15:34 CEST 2007

On 8/5/07, Olivier F5MZN <olecam at f5mzn.org> wrote:

> The next nightly snapshot will include:
> - CW-Reverse: done for some radios.

How do you activate this CW-R feature?  I couldn't find a new setting for it
in any of the menus.  I expected to find it on the SETUP screen somewhere,
next to FT-1000MP configuration.  Or under Options, CW.

I'm using WT 3.15.0-dev3 with an FT-1000MP.  I tried Ctrl-F1 or Ctrl-F2.  I
tried REVCW and CWREV.  I looked on the Contest Configuration dialog, under
"Mode".  I looked in release.txt.  I looked in WT.INI.  I give up. :-)

If I enter a frequency in the callsign field or use Alt-F1 or Alt-F2, Win-Test
always changes the mode from CW/LSB to CW/USB and turns off the RIT.  I
think WT should clear the RIT back to 0.00, but leave RIT *on* if it is
already on

- Bugfix: NAQP, NA Sprint and NCCC: Database Updates

This works great now.  Thank you!