[WT-support] microHAM keyer speed changes with Win-Test

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 16:02:14 CEST 2007

I used Win-Test in the NAQP yesterday. I have a microHAM keyer which includes a
WinKey.

I noticed several times (enough to be annoying) that the keying speed would take wild
excursions, sometimes faster, sometimes slower.  I was able to reach over to the speed
pot on the microKEYER to correct the speed, but it sure sounded strange.

I haven't noticed this with other logging programs with the same hardware.

Win-Test was downloaded yesterday to version 3.14. I was sending at about 30 WPM
normally.

Did others with this hardware notice this bug?

73 de Dick, K6KR