[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 14:58:50 CEST 2007

Guys, I have tried the FT-2000 with the code drop in the dev suite.

Dual Receive (Tx on VFOA) - the bandmap remains focussed on VFOA - correct

Split (Tx on VFOB, RX in Dual mode) - the bandmap focusses on VFOB - correct

Split (Tx on VFOB, RX in Dual mode) - add a station to the bandmap with Ctl-Enter, it is added at the freq of VFOB - correct

Dual Receive (Tx on VFOA) - add a station to the bandmap with Ctl-Enter, it is added at the fq on VFOB - is this correct? The BM focus is correctly on VFOA but the station gets added at the freq showing on VFOB.  I tried logging a station - its gets added to the BM at the VFOB frequency also.

This is now much better than before, many thanks for your efforts. My only query would be the final test - I am not sure if this is the behaviour one would expect, it would seem to me that the BM entries should be on the VFOA (ie TX) frequency. If I put VFOB to TX, BM entries are on the VFOB frequency.

Thanks

John, G4IRN.