[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

SM6CNN sm6cnn at telia.com
Sun Aug 5 10:02:16 CEST 2007

Hello Olivier,
It is the same with 3.14, VFO B of the FT-1000MP does not change unless
I put the Orion in SPLIT mode. Then the MP goes in SPLIT and VFO B gets
the VFO B frequency from the Orion which is OK.
For me the problem is solved as I would not use the SWAP command for any
other purpose than switching VFO A but of course others might need it.
Merci
Andy SM6CNN