[WT-support] A couple of SSB things

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Sat Aug 4 10:12:37 CEST 2007

A couple of SSB things before EUHFC...

1) I don´t know if this is WT or MK2R+ issue, but there´s some small
delay in opening the mic line for recording. It appears so that if I´m trying to
make kind of a quick SSb message (like TU), I´m missing the begging of
the message. This delay between REC on and MIC on is something like
200ms or so and I haven´t been able to adjust it from router or WT.

2) I know this was asked already earlier, but can´t find any solution
for this one:
I´m not able to send MK2R DVK message while pressing PTT. This is really
annoying because I´d like to send the exchange from DVK. Now I have to press
footswich and say the callsing, release footswich and press INS. This
makes a big
delay for sending the exchange or the exhange is not played at all if
haven´t released the footswich before pressing INS.

It´d be great is this works so that so that I can at least select as
an option that
- DVK message is played even if footswich is pressed
- Footswich and DVK messages would be chain able so that when I release the
footswich the DVK message is played

73 & CU in EUHFC (@OH2BH) de Toni, OH2UA